New year, [Knew] you...

[Current Listening: Priest with balloons by TinyRuins and Lost boy by Ruth B.]



           So much has happened, this is a lifepost for me, not an advice post. So I was accepted into nursing school in October, and things have been a whirlwind since then. I've had a best friend move away for school, holidays, getting ready for school, the new year, and now I've already finished one month of school. We have finals next week! Craziness. For anyone that wants to apply to nursing school, I'm more than open to a question forum for that. I feel like I've always wanted to go to nursing school and now to say that I'm a month into is surreal.
          Let's talk about 2015; give one final goodbye. I've met my best friends this year. Gotten rid of friends that do not add positivity to my life. Figured out some people, no matter how long they've been in your life, they might not belong there anymore. I've let go of love, and found some too. Found myself, and lost myself in summerdays. Took too many pictures and made so many memories that my mind is satisfied. My soul is happier than ever and I've excited to see what this next year will bring. 
         I've lost a few friends on the trek over to the new year, physically. I know that their souls are still here with us, but physically they are not. This is just a reminder that life is so short. Find your happiness. Don't waste one more day being unhappy or unsure of something. 
        I've been dealing with some heartbreak of my own too. Realizing that sometimes, old lovers need to be let go of. It's something that we don't want to do because it is difficult. That connection with this person holds so many memories and feelings that take you back to younger days. I've always thought that there could be more potential out of this relationship, but then I woke up one day... 


"I've loved you ever since the day my eyes met yours; the world stopped turning. 
This is how I knew, I knew you were [the one]. Over the years, you and I have always had a connection. Unexplainable but true in my soul. We were connected simply with each other; 
unspoken words and looks across the room.
The way your lips caressed mine, I knew this is where they were meant to be.
 The same way that the moon pulls the earth and creates waves, 
you pull me into you and our energy fields will always be connected until the end of time. 
Unfortunately sometimes, time and love do not live within the same realm. 
This causes two lovers to be unable to create the life that they've once dreamed..
this is how one year changed us from I love you, 
to I knew you.."


My hope for you, reader, is peace, love and happiness. Go out into the world and find what makes you, you. Take in all of the goodness of others. Become one with nature, connect with the sun and moon. Find your balance here on earth and with the spiritual horizon. 


[He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe, Believe in him and believe in me, Together we will fly away in a cloud of green..To your beautiful destiny. As we soared above the town that never loved me, I realized I finally had a family. Soon enough we reached Neverland; Peacefully my feet hit the sand]



I hope you journey with me this year...through nursing school and beyond! 




As Always, 

I love you,

Love,

♥ J





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear future husband ♥

To whom it may concern; ♥