Dear future husband ♥

       
[Currently listening: cherry wine by Hozier, terrible love by The National, breathe you in by Dierks Bentley]


Dear Future Husband,


On nights like tonight, the moon is full and bright while the stars shoot across the sky, and it's times like these that you are on my mind. There is that feeling in my soul that gives me butterflies on calm, warm summer nights...listening to the crickets chirp and the frogs croak; I wonder where you are. Although I am missing you on nights like this, I feel connected to you. I close my eyes, feel the breeze carry wisps of hair across my face, wishing that soft caress was your fingertips instead. While we live our two parallel lives, I know that you may be out in the world thinking these same thoughts, looking at the same full moon, wondering where I am too. 
Our souls are connected, pulling at our heartstrings while guiding us slowly towards one another. There is a comfort knowing that you are out there, somewhere. Through all of the heartaches, lonely nights and breakups, it was always you. My heart knows that I've loved you since day 1. 
I want you to know that you were worth the wait. I am unwilling to settle for anything less than you. Somewhere within the mind, heart and soul; we know who we are supposed to be connected to. 
When you meet that one, you will know. 
I know that in this present moment, I am impatient with waiting, to be with you. I pray to God that He will continually mold me into a better woman and future wife for you. 
I always wonder how, when and where we will meet. Will you know it the instant that you look at me, that we will spend the rest of forever together? When I look into your eyes, will there be something that sparks in my mind and will you feel the same?
I dream of summer nights like this one...weeks, months, or years from now, driving to the countryside with your hand in mine, while you catch glimpses of my smile out of the corner of your eye, burning memories in your mind; ones that you don't ever want to forget. My heart soars when you are in my presence, the feeling of fullness that only you make me feel. I love the way you look at me, like looking past the depths of my soul. You know all of me, and I feel transparent with you, knowing that I don't have to hide anything. I am my full self with you. 
When I look at you, I see kindness, warmth, and love. I love seeing the crinkles in your face when you laugh, and love seeing the sparkle in your eye when you gaze deep into mine. You are thoughtful, passionate, humble, grounded, level-headed, and loyal. I trust you with all of my being, and feel as though this is not the first lifetime we have spent together. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that we will be together forever, and I will always love you until the end of time. I want nothing more than to grow with you, intertwining our love, memories, hopes and dreams. 
[I wanna breathe you in, I wanna be so close; you can wear my skin, like a new set of clothes, So you can't even tell where you end, and I begin.]
When you leave, there is a part of me that you take with you. I know that you will not be gone for long, but the longing within me is unbearable. There is something instinctual within me that is connected with you. Your passion is insurmountable, and your kiss can make my world stop.
I hope that you see all of my flaws and view them as beautiful. When the sun rises, you watch the sun flood through the blinds, highlighting sections of my hair and face, waiting to see all of the colors of my eyes. Feeling your warmth while you embrace me is something that no one else can replace. 
I also know that times won't always be easy. We will argue, and spend nights not talking to one another, but we will get through all of it. When we don't see eye to eye, I want to talk through all of the issues with you, making us grow together as one. Through the hardships and struggle, I want to be that person you turn to. I have always been here to support you, and always will be. 
I promise to be your shoulder to cry on and soft spot to land. I promise to always listen before speaking, and give advice when needed. I will always put us first, and have your best interest at heart. 
When I marry you, you will make me the happiest woman in the world.    


Love, 
Your Future Wife ♥




~~~~~

"Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year, [Knew] you...

To whom it may concern; ♥